Well, now that the January 15 concert is under our belts, I can relax … a bit …
There is still preparation to be done for our performances at the Experimental Sound Studio and the Chicago Bass Festival.
- Scheduled a couple of rehearsals to work on Autogenous Mining.
- Provided a more or less complete equipment requirements list to ESS, and
- a slightly less complete list to the Bass Festival.
- I’ve been working on my part … getting the locations of all those harmonics drilled into my fingers!
- Sent an e-mail to my “bass players” list, working on setting up a reading session in March.
- an e-mail to the mailing list, last reminder for the upcoming concerts, and a wrap-up of January 15.
- Secure locations for the two rehearsals mentioned above.
- Create some program/handout material for both upcoming concerts.
- Keep working on my part for Autogenous Mining, see “drilled fingers,” above.
- Remember to shut down my adwords campaign after the concerts!